Printing/exporting list of attendees – Feature Requests (Archived) – Grow Numbers Support Forum
Welcome !Wednesday, August 5

MENU

Notifications
Clear all

Printing/exporting list of attendees  

darren

Is it possible after students have checked in to then print out a list of students who checked in? Until a potential check out feature is added it would give the ability to use print out and just check off the students as they get picked up at the end of the night. Under stats I just don't see a print or export option but I may be missing it.

Thanks

Posted : January 31, 2018 5:55 pm
Development Team
Member Admin

Hello! Here's a quick way around it -- go to checkins by date, then click and drag to select everyone, then right click and click print.

Made a quick video for you to show how to do that here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoR243bfwUE&feature=youtu.be  

Hope that helps for now!

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 31, 2018 6:02 pm
darren liked
darren

Thank you that will work great for now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 31, 2018 6:06 pm
darren

So on my Macbook when I select the names and right click I do not get a print option. What am I doing wrong?

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 31, 2018 6:14 pm
darren

Nevermind! It works in Google Chrome but does not work on Safari. Simple user error. Sorry

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 31, 2018 6:16 pm
Development Team
Member Admin

Woooop glad it was an easy fix

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 31, 2018 6:30 pm
darren

So, the printing of the list worked well except for the fact that I was unable to make the list in alphabetical order. When you go to the stats page and look at a list for a certain date it orders the students by the time that they checked in and was not letting me change that order. This makes for a long and complicated check out process when parents have to look through the entire list in order to find their student. Is there a way that I can print out a list in alphabetical order of only the students who checked in for a certain event?

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 12, 2018 12:38 pm
Development Team
Member Admin

Darren! Go to Edit Checkins and choose the date you want. Then if you want to order the names, click the "Name" column and it'll sort that way, then you can print the page. You can also toggle the switch to show ONLY people that checked in so you only get that clean list to use.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 16, 2018 4:43 pm
Share: