Show All Option – Feature Requests (Archived) – Grow Numbers Support Forum
Welcome !Wednesday, August 5

MENU

Notifications
Clear all

Show All Option  

darren

Would love to have a "Show All" option when using the grid check in. We want to let students check themselves in, but if they have to scroll down to the bottom and then click to page 2 or page 3 to find themselves it gets more complicated. I know they can search for themselves, but instead of limiting it to 100 per page the show all option would allow for simple scrolling and no additional clicks or going back. Not a deal breaker but a helpful addition.

Thanks

Posted : March 27, 2018 2:34 pm
hunter

Hey! If your numbers are higher, as you’ve said, would it be fast for you to have students scroll instead of just searching for them?

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 5, 2018 6:52 pm
darren

Possibly. Just thinking futuristic with the grid view and all of their faces it might be easy for them to be able to scroll a little and see their face then type and search.

Also, this would be a huge help in the edit past check in screen. We need to have parents sign out their students at the end of program (5-8 grade) and currently are forced to print the list of checked in students and use that to sign out since Grow does not offer a check out/sign out feature. I have to do this is stages because I cannot see the entire list at once. It takes a few extra steps and when trying to print out the list in the middle of the program so it is available at the end of the night thats precious time that could be saved with a check out option. But for now a simple "show all" option instead of limiting it to 100 max would be helpful.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 5, 2018 6:59 pm
Share: