Check-In Issues – Questions and Support – Grow Numbers Support Forum
Welcome !Tuesday, July 7

MENU

Notifications
Clear all

Check-In Issues  

melissa

Some of the youth we've entered this year are showing up on our iPad we use for check-in, but are not showing up on our phones when we try to do check-in. We have a code for all students that we've entered, so not sure what we are doing wrong.

Posted : September 26, 2019 10:49 am
Topic Tags
ali
 ali
Member Admin

Hey there! Can you refresh your page and let me know if you are noticing a difference?

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 27, 2019 6:00 pm
sscyrils

I'm getting a similar issue where I check a student in and they don't exist in the database so they reenter all of their information. When they click submit, it says they already exist. If I pull them up on another device they typically exist. Must we refresh after each student is checked in?

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2019 10:14 am
melissa

@ali

Sorry! I thought I replied to this that same evening, but don't see it posted.

I refreshed and nothing changed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2019 10:16 am
melissa

@sscyrils

I've refreshed several times and no luck. When a student comes for the first time, they complete a printed card. The next day my assistant enters them into GROW on her desktop. The next week they check in on the iPad in our room and their names show up. BUT they do not show up on our mobile phones.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2019 10:17 am
sscyrils liked
melissa

I figured out the issue. 

We added grade 6 this year to our youth ministry. It was not checked under the settings for check-in. I'm sorry that I missed this step and created this extra work.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 10, 2019 3:26 pm
Share: