Complete Your Checkin Error – Questions and Support – Grow Numbers Support Forum
Welcome !Tuesday, April 7

MENU

Complete Your Checkin Error  

Hi. Whenever someone checks in, they are asked to "Complete Your Checkin", however even people who have supplied all the required information are shown this screen with nothing to enter. It just has a submit button. It means an extra step for everyone checking in at the moment.

Posted : January 30, 2020 10:39 pm

BUMP. Still happening. Any chance anyone else has seen this? Is it me who has messed up? Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 4, 2020 9:16 pm

hello? does anybody read these? Is there a better place I should be reporting this error / asking for assistance? Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 17, 2020 2:09 am

I've been having the same issue. I have the first 5 check-ins set up to provide a few pieces of information each check-in. Since this has started happening with the "complete your check-in error" students have been able to just bypass the information input section, even if it's required. It's not asking them for the information at all--well, some students, but not others. I had a student who came in this past week and has been here, checking in weekly since I began using the app in early January and we had an emergency. I went into the app to get her information to call mom and it wasn't there. She said it had never asked her but she has been getting the complete check in error for weeks. Ultimately my fault for not ensuring all the data was collected, but everything seemed to be working well. I just got buys and didn't confirm it. But that annoying check-in screen seems to be messing with things.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 3, 2020 3:27 pm

BUMP.

I am having the same issue. One our 3rd and 4th check in we have questions that are not showing up. Any progress? Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 9, 2020 12:54 pm

Hey guys. I have had an email from the Grow dev team. They have told me the following:
"We narrowed it down to being an issue with having both required and un-required in the same form block. A development fix is coming soon."
Hopefully this will be sorted for us soon!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 11, 2020 1:35 am
Share:

Please Login or Register