Problem with weekly totals – Questions and Support – Grow Numbers Support Forum
Welcome !Wednesday, August 5

MENU

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Problem with weekly totals  

At the bottom on the overview page where it has the "Weekly Totals" it has the wrong weeks. 

We used this on Jan. 31st, but is has it is a week behind, 

Posted : February 2, 2018 9:18 am
Development Team
Member Admin

Hello! Just looked at your account and when I looked it showed the weekly totals for the week of 1/29, which makes sense because you had everyone sign in just 2 days later. 

So that's working properly! Please let us know if you see anything else out of line. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 5, 2018 11:22 pm

I have the same problem..we signed in students last night 2/6/18 but on the overview page it's a week behind.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 7, 2018 12:07 pm
Development Team
Member Admin
Posted by: hoernerscott

I have the same problem..we signed in students last night 2/6/18 but on the overview page it's a week behind.

Hello Scott -- Just looked at your account and it shows weekly totals for January 31, which would span from Jan 31 to Feb 6. Because you had them sign in on Feb 6, it's showing up for that week span. Could you explain how you would like it to work if it's not working how you want? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 7, 2018 2:34 pm

Hey! 

I had a student check in today (Feb 7) and it shows for the week of 1/31....is my account messing up or is this how it works? I would prefer it if they check in on Wed it be for that week that the week before. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 7, 2018 5:10 pm
Development Team
Member Admin

This is on our radar, thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 24, 2018 10:37 am
Development Team
Member Admin

Weekly graph at the bottom of the overview/stats page is refactored! Weeks start on Sunday and show both total and unique students and volunteers, along with the new students that week.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 21, 2018 1:11 pm
Share: