Student List – Questions and Support – Grow Numbers Support Forum
Welcome !Wednesday, August 5

MENU

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Student List  

Also, we have 46 students who checked in. But it says we had 48...but when going to our list of students there is only 46. 

I had 2 students sign in the day before youth to test, then deleted them. And they rejoined at youth. 

But why does the overview stuff show 48? Does this include volunteers checking in too? I have a screenshot I've attached. 

Posted : February 2, 2018 9:20 am

My report is the same. We have more students who "checked in" than signed up to be in our system. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 2, 2018 9:55 am
Development Team
Member Admin

Thank you both! Currently working on a way to edit checkins, so you'll be able to see exactly who those "ghost" checkins are. Right now we still show checkin data from DELETED people, so I am assuming that's it... when I finish I'll check back in with y'all to make sure it wasn't a different problem

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 2, 2018 12:30 pm

Thank you! Let me know when it might be fixed. Loving this though! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 6, 2018 9:34 am
Development Team
Member Admin

Fixed! Click on “Checkins” in the menu to be able to EDIT past checkin dates. In the future you’ll be able to add new PAST checkins dates as well!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 6, 2018 9:48 am
Development Team
Member Admin

Ok now you can add PAST checkin dates as well! Same place: click "Checkins" on the menu and under "Create Past Checkins" choose the event and the date and you can check-in students to that day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 8, 2018 2:43 pm
Share: