Updates – Questions and Support – Grow Numbers Support Forum
Welcome !Saturday, January 18

MENU

[Sticky] Updates  

Development Team
Member Admin

Updates

As of 3/22/18:

• New "Add Photos" section in the menu under "People" so you can add photos quickly
  • Updated grid to be showing only people with (that event's chosen grades or no grade at all)
  • Mass Check-In
  • Edit Check-Ins
  • Check-In search works for first + last name, and also partial names. Like searching "A Wh" for Amanda White. Note: if you just type one word, it'll search for first name.
  • Grade options now include Nursery, Pre-School, K-12, Young Adult. You can change what options are shown per event, just go to event settings to choose.
  • Create Past Checkins by date
  • Regular Check-In Page shows number of people checked in that day on the bottom left
Posted : February 2, 2018 10:53 pm
darren, riversben, smckay and 2 people liked

any new updates?  It's been a while 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 3, 2018 9:19 pm
Development Team
Member Admin

Love the excitement! Lots of new stuff in the works! App is in development, photo printouts to learn names, mailing labels, exporting attendance data, making sure everyone gets the weekly email with birthdays and inactive students, and more. What are you most excited about being added?

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 3, 2018 10:17 pm

Thats great thank!  Mostly this news about the App development 🙂 I just like any new stuff!

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 3, 2018 10:19 pm

Wait so there is a Grow Numbers App being developed?

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 23, 2018 1:26 am
Development Team
Member Admin

Yep

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 23, 2018 1:28 am

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 23, 2018 1:40 am
troy
 troy

I wish the weekly email's listed Birthdates in some type of order it really random no date order or alphabetically. Wish it could be date order.  Would love a way to look a birthday list but months so I don't have to export data each time we get a new person.  Some way I could even print a list with birthday order.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 13, 2018 3:46 pm
Development Team
Member Admin

Troy -- Weekly email already lists in date order. Please check the email you got on the 10th, it shows newest birthdays first! If you would like to submit a feature request please click the link on the side to submit, thanks so much!

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 13, 2018 4:03 pm
troy
 troy

Thanks I didn't have any Birthday in my last email but had some this month and it was correct.  Thanks for listening to our suggestion and making GROW numbers better all the time!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 17, 2018 1:29 pm

While having a dedicated app is certainly convenient, I would like to see more features implemented.  Something simple even, like check-in questions that can be asked weekly, such as "brought Bible" or "brought a friend".  This simple addition would be huge.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 19, 2019 6:29 pm
Share:

Please Login or Register