Bookmark the most important links – Tips & Tricks – Grow Numbers Support Forum
Welcome !Wednesday, August 5

MENU

Notifications
Clear all

Bookmark the most important links  

Development Team
Member Admin

It's easier to bookmark your favorite parts of the site so you can get to them quickly, like the individual event stats pages, or the mass-checkin screen for one of your events.

Posted : February 3, 2018 11:31 pm
riversben liked

Hey there,

I have a question!

If I was to take the link for the  Check in Page for say, a recurring Friday Night Youth Program, would I be able to send that link to anybody to use on their device/computer to use as the login in station?  
Would they need to sign in, or do anything else?  OR, is that Check In Page for that recurring event just always LIVE, and can be checkin in anytime, by anyone...as long as they have the link?

I hope that makes sense!

Cheers!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 19, 2018 5:49 pm
Development Team
Member Admin
Posted by: youngzeal

Hey there,

I have a question!

If I was to take the link for the  Check in Page for say, a recurring Friday Night Youth Program, would I be able to send that link to anybody to use on their device/computer to use as the login in station?  
Would they need to sign in, or do anything else?  OR, is that Check In Page for that recurring event just always LIVE, and can be checkin in anytime, by anyone...as long as they have the link?

I hope that makes sense!

Cheers!

There are a few areas of the site you can get to without logging in. Check-In, and register, and soon there will be a live photo/name check-in page as well. So yes share/send that link to your volunteers and they can use a phone, tablet, computer, whatever you have! The best part is because it's a web interface it doesn't matter whether it's mac, windows, iOS, android, whatever... it should all work!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 19, 2018 5:53 pm
youngzeal liked

Is there gonna be a way to see all your students and just tap on their picture to check them in?

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 8, 2018 5:38 pm
Development Team
Member Admin

There already is! Go to events, and under the event you want, click “Grid” !

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 8, 2018 6:00 pm
Share: