Use ALL your phones/tablets/computers – Tips & Tricks – Grow Numbers Support Forum
Welcome !Saturday, December 14

MENU

Use ALL your phones/tablets/computers  

Development Team
Member Admin

Since this app is web-based, you can use any combination of phones/tablets/computers to check-in and register. Share the check-in link with your volunteers and they can access it even if they’re not logged in!

Posted : February 19, 2018 7:45 pm
youngzeal liked

Howdy!

So we have four computers all checking in at the same time at a big long table.  Each Macbook logs into grow numbers the same way and clicks on events and then sign-in that way.  We have had a few issues and haven't been able to track down what is happening, but it looks like yesterday only one of the computers tracked it's check-ins and the others acted normal, but those check ins aren't counted as of this morning.

Do you know what we could have done wrong?  Or is this a bug that is just showing up sometimes?  Any input would be appreciated.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 17, 2018 10:25 am
Development Team
Member Admin

Hello! This is super difficult to debug without being able to work with the actual computers. I would try NOT logging in on each computer. You don't need to be logged in to check people in. Also, next time you do check-in, please verify that every computer is working by checking that at least one check-in from each computer is actually going through. Once we can verify that, then we can further debug to figure out what the issue is. We need to be able to repeat the error or force the error to happen so that it can be figured out, make sense? Please let me know, thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Thanks for the reply!  If we can get it to repeat I will update with more information.  Also if we figure out what we were doing wrong I will update with more information.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 17, 2018 4:16 pm
Share:

Please Login or Register