WHAT TO GET
- DOWNLOAD SLIDES. Download all the slide needed for this game.
WHAT TO PREP
- PREPARE SLIDES. Make sure to load all of the slides into your presentation software.
HOW TO PLAY
CHOOSE CONTESTANTS. Pick three to four contestants to come on stage and participate.
GUESS. Christmas carols will come on screen and your crowd has to do their best to act them out. Not Words! First contestant to guess the correct carol gets a point. The contestant with the most points at the end wins!
- Since the crowd has to be silent, it helps keep the hype going to have music, especially some rocking Christmas music!
- To all more to this game you can change the rules each round two what the teenagers can do here are some examples:
- No Talking
- Singing to the beat of the song but not using the words of the song
- Only one word per student
- Humming the song