Whether you’re already a subscriber to Grow Kids Curriculum or not, we hope this FREE Vacation Bible School is helpful to you! We’ve packed this VBS with a ton of high quality lessons, videos, graphics, teaching, and everything else you’ll need to pull off an incredible week of ministry.
High Quality • Jesus Centered • Easy to Use
THIS YEAR’S THEME . . .
MISSION: DEEP SEA
A 4-Day Series for VBS about Spiritual Habits.
Memory Verse: Ephesians 3:18
A crew of deep sea explorers from the Sea Exploration Agency are on a mission to explore the deepest depths of the ocean, in search of knowledge about its Creator — and you’re invited too, as a SEA agent in training! As our crew travels deeper and deeper below the surface, experience the wonders of creation, face a few challenges, and discover that knowing our Creator doesn’t require a special badge or a submarine. Our faith grows deeper when we spend time with God, spend time with others, use our gifts to serve, and share our stories of faith.
Our mission begins as our SEA agents discover that we need each other on our journeys of following God.
- BIG IDEA: People can help my faith grow deeper.
- BIBLE: Exodus — God parts the Red Sea and Moses leads God’s people out of Egypt.
There’s trouble ahead! Our SEA agents must work together as they discover that God created and gifted all us uniquely.
- BIG IDEA: My faith grows deeper when I use my gifts.
- BIBLE: Luke and John — at the Sea of Galilee, a little boy shares his lunch and Jesus uses it to feed a crowd of 5,000 people.
As our mission reaches even greater depths, our SEA agents make a big discovery about the God who made them.
- BIG IDEA: My faith grows deeper when I spend time with God.
- BIBLE: Genesis and the Gospels — Jesus makes a way for us to be close to God, both now and forever.
Our mission ends, but it’s not complete! Finally back on shore, our SEA agents must share what they’ve discovered with others.
- BIG IDEA: My faith grows deeper when I share my story.
- BIBLE: Jonah — Jonah is sent to Ninevah to tell others about God, and a whole city is saved!
** OPTIONAL DAY 5: A combined kids-and-parents event on the last day of VBS.
WHAT’S INCLUDED . . .
- Elementary and preschool VBS lessons
- Large group teaching guides
- Small group teaching guides
- Activities, games, crafts, skits, object lessons, and more!
- Coloring pages and printables
- Hacks for preteens, kids with special needs, and toddlers
- VBS 101 tutorials and how-to’s
- On-theme ideas for decor, costumes, snacks, and take-homes
- Suggested schedules and formats
- Volunteer roles
- Planning checklists
- Prep and supplies lists
GRAPHICS & VIDEOS:
- Editable graphics
- Poster designs
- T-shirt designs
- Bumper videos
- Fun countdown videos
- Registration form and flyer
- Games and activities for free time
- Original music with lyric video and hand motions
- Memory verse graphics and sign language translations
- Parent communication pieces
VIDEOS . . .
Here’s a preview of some of the videos included in our VBS:
We Go Deep (Motions)
S.E.A. Agent Training Day 1
Church Hop Countdown
Daily Bread Cooking Show Countdown
We Go Deep (Lyric Video)
FROM KENNY & ELLE . . .
Hey Kids Ministry Leaders! If you couldn’t tell, our team is here to make sure you have everything you need to make VBS awesome this year. For FREE! Because we know money is tight, and we’ve got a hunch you could find a new creative way to make use of that VBS curriculum budget.
We hope this FREE VBS makes your summer a little bit easier, gives you a little more time to be creative, and gives you a little more room in your budget so you can invest in your team and in families. So enjoy!